The way I've ever done / how that works is:
make sure battery full HP as a precaution, make sure your internet fast enough.
1. Download the software "Nokia Software Upadater" search in google or directly to the website of Nokia.
2. Install it on your computer.
3. connect your phone to a computer with a data cable.
4. run the Nokia software updater that had been installed.
5. if an update is available it will download to HP kangsung
6. allow it to restart the HP were reset, that is already succeeded.
7. if it is slesai unplug from the computer deh
Download long enough, because the capacity is big enough, it is suggested with a fast internet connection.